Senior Travel Planner
Xceleration is an industry-leading provider of incentive and recognition solutions for corporations looking to drive the performance of their employees, dealers or customers. We utilize our proprietary web-based software platform as a starting point, customizing for each client to maximize results against their objectives. We are currently seeking a Senior Travel Planner to join our growing Myrtle Beach team!
Are you a travel expert with a passion for providing VIP-level costumer experiences? If so, our collaborative and fast-paced Myrtle Beach office is the perfect fit for you!
- Offering guidance to Consultant regarding all aspects of their trip
- Communicating with Consultants throughout the research process, presenting completed proposals to Consultants for review and confirmation
- Assist with researching and booking all aspects of the Consultant’s trip including flights, transfers/car rentals, hotels, experiences and restaurants
- Assisting with payments to vendors for flights, hotels, transfers and experiences
- Providing pricing for any additional nights, guests and/or activities and if necessary booking and applying full payment for any additional needs
- Providing On-call travel and road support and problem-solving as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of International travel experience required; more than 5 years of cumulative professional travel experience preferred
- Custom or luxury travel experience preferred
- Have a passion to delight our VIP customers by delivering exceptional, consistent and personalized service that they expect and deserve.
- Possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively and clearly articulate with travelers at high levels within an organization and/or their delegates, in a wide array of situations that may be very complex
- Have the ability to communicate with confidence and create a positive experience within each interaction opportunity.
- Possess effective listening skills with the ability to determine root cause quickly, check for shared understanding and address misunderstandings promptly
- Use knowledge and all available resources, including tools and peer network, to effectively, thoroughly and sometimes creatively, resolve traveler's issue
- Be comfortable in dealing with situations that are highly complex and may involve numerous travelers at various different levels (C Level, Road Warriors)
- Always operate with a sense of urgency and interest and convey that to the traveler with their actions
- Be highly productive in a self-directed work environment
- Must be open to feedback and work well in a new learning environment
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic
- Work well under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with customer is essential
- Computer skills – Excellent understanding of basic computer skills as well as MS Office experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus!